Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random


Hello there, i don't usually update my blog because i just usually open my account to stalk my favorite fashion bloggers both local and international. Reading blogs will pass the criteria being my hobby and not just a past time. I admire people with such good taste in fashion plus i really adore how they carry clothes with such beauty and grace! :)

if you will ask me, i have more girl crushes than guys, not that i have a lesbo tendency, but i can truly appreciate different kinds of beauty, even if you're white, dark, plump, curly hair, petite, model-esque and more! Real beauty is not really a superficial thing for me, although we usually see the physical side most of the time. I believe that everyone is beautiful, even me! haha! yes! i may be on the big , short and dark tone side but i do appreciate what God had given me even though i myself has lot of insecurities also.

Okay enough! just want to share some random things, which made me happy :)

say hello to my two new babies, aren't they gorgeous!! :):)
color my nails and styled them, pardon my ugly hands, i followed the color blocking trend for my nails! haha! lavender-baby pink and a somewhat magenta color dots as a design. lol boredom


1 comment: