Monday, August 1, 2011

blah

1.baseball jacket
2.cat eye/lady gaga inspired sun glasses
3.eyelash extension,
4.*new cellphone*,
5. brogues lots and lots of them
6. hair rebond,
7.new loreal foundation and primer,
9. my payment to my boxing gym
10. depilatory cream
11. new leggings
12. facial cream sets/facial treatment
13. shorts
14. basic tees and tank tops

i just want my thoughts to be organized for my next shopping list. Last month i did a lot of impulsive buys due to mid year season sale. I was magnetized every time i see the sign "SALE" that i can't stop looking around the store and end up buying something. Last july, i think i bought 2 skirts, many tops, 5 NEW shoes and 2 NEW BAGS! :):)

I am earning my own money now, so i have to be careful with it. I MUST learn how to save! i'm so happy that this month i will be getting a lot of money and i'm so excited to have it! haha! i just need to be careful about it, maybe to my new cellphone you can still wait! haha! i want to save for a nintendo wii, but for a long term dream, i wish to have a lot in Sta. Rosa Laguna, i love it there so much, it is between manila and LB and just 15 minutes away from tagaytay! haha!

okay enough, good night!! it is august 1 already!! HELLO AUGUST!! PLEASE BE GOOD!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment