Thursday, July 1, 2010

it's all about the MAKE-UP


i don't know when or how, i started to get fascinated with make-up.. all i know, my ate is the one who loves make-up that much. Even in fashion magazine i usually skip the pages about the make-up, i usually go directly to the clothes part, hahaha..but my ate is the one who loves reading those parts..

then, with ate, who loves buying make-up,which i think she invests more rather on clothes ( cause she also invests on expensive bags and shoes ), i started to get fascinated with make-up also..haha.. because, i think i'm getting older and when it's time for me to be part of the corporate world, i have to look presentable and not just plain looking..I also get fascinated with make-up when i saw pictorials in fashion magazine, especially the photoshoots inside the Preview magazine..

but when i'm in school, i don't usually put make-up, because, first..sobrang init sa campus, 2nd i'm always tamad, powder, lipbalm and blush-on is enough for me.. But sometimes, when going out or going to manila with family, i usually put my make-up on

i don't have those really expensive make-up, unlike my ate, because first of all, i still don't have my own income, second, i'm not that professional pa, so most of the time, i do experimenting,that's why it's not good to do experimenting on those very expensive products. I usually buy those make-up that are showcase in a department store ( ever bilena, careline, etc.. ) and San-san cosmetics, but i also have those really expensive one, like that Loreal foundation and blush-on, and my favorite Revlon lavander lipstick..

but, personally i'd like to invest on a really good foundation and a good concealer, since those were the basic ones.. :D

pictures below, were just some of the experiments i made on my face..excuse this blog, because it will be just my face..hahahaha
tagal na nito, in fron of the webcam..haha..love the violet eyeshadoe and that baby pink glossy lipstick..hahaha

tagal na nito, the look pa-cute..hahha..just powder and my nivea lipbalm..haha..pang school ayos


this one, i'm using a super glossy lipgloss..with glitters pa nga, nude like lipgloss from Rustans

here it is, 2 shades in one tube :D

see the error in my right eye,eyeliner error..hahaha

hahaha..feeling ewan..see my hot pink lipstick..that time, i see a lot of smoky eyes effect, this is my pathetic attempt to do one..hahah

one of the many nights that i have to do my make-up..hahaha..may batch party yata kami s a ics nito..hahaha

the day i had my hair dyed for the first time..talagang nag eyeliner pa ko..hahaha

me attending a very formal debut at Crowne Plaze, love my make-up here..hahaha

that was last mother's day, had dinner with lia, monchie and jennie..this is me, using my Revlon Lavander lipstick..that was no photoshop, i just took my picture in front of a bright light :D


i also love my make-up here :D


and this one, i did this morning, using a nude-like lipstick, i also have mascara and eyeliner here..hahaha..this picture inspire me to do a blog about make-up and me

i'm thinking of buying a peach and red lipstick..then orange lippie, which i saw in stylebibple.ph the other night..hahaha

i hope with more practice, i can play more with make-up, and hopefully in the future i will learn what is the perfect make-up for me for day and night basis :D

No comments:

Post a Comment