Thursday, July 29, 2010

Brogues


Brogues alert, I see a lot of women who wear brogues , maybe it's the in thing today, and i really really think it is cute, stylish and casual, you can wear them in th streets with shorts or skirts, you can even wear them during office hours, i think Brogues today matches today's style

I have this pair of brogues, bought in a thrift shop last year for only 114 pesos, nobody notices and appreciates it that's why it was marked on-sale, that's what i thought. I bought it immediately without thinking how can i wear this

then earlier this day, i read the latest issue of Preview magazine, then one of the featured Best-dressed was Ms. Lloyda Lim, and i really really love the fact that she matches her Brogues with just everything,you name it, skirts, shorts and trousers..She's too cute for my eye too look at :D

so here's my pair of Brogues

it has a fringed on the middle, i think making it more
unique, it comes with a kitten heels too :D

then googled some pics for inspiration

street style

more


love the yellow one


cute :D
my attempt to match this shoe with my clothes


dad's denim polo, random denim shorts

i look stupid here


this picture i already used in my previous blog you can read it here


so please if there are other ideas you have in your mind on how to match my brogues with other clothes, please kindly tell me, i'd really really appreciate that, thanks :D

ooh i love to have new brogues too, totally drooling pairs of brogues/oxfords on ichigoshoes, tonic by the ramp, i'm dying to have a white one, baby blue, yellow and a floral print oxfords.. hehehe :D

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice chambray polo shirt. And you look like Indonesian blogger Diana Rikasari

    http://dianarikasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete