Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tuesday: my supposed to be seminar

i know it's my fault, i KNOW, i KNOW, i KNOW..haaay, nahihiya talaga ako kay ma'am na Prof Emeritus at 8 years ng best academician, haaayyy.. iwas crying the whole time :C :C

my outfit to my "suppose to be" seminar

wearing my thrifted gold flats


do i look like that i just cried??


wearing Bayo dress

i choose this dress because it was a seminar, i can't choose those dress that have loud prints on it because that will be very distracting, even though these days, i tend to choose clothes with lots of prints on it like polka dots, stripes and flowery design, and i can say is that i'm really hook with that.hahaha :D

guess who's my photographer on those pictures, hahaha..it's my Godson-Sam, and after every shot he will say "wow,perfect" hahaha..funny :D



No comments:

Post a Comment