Thursday, July 8, 2010

naiinis ako

basta naiinis ako, naiinis ako, dapat na talaga mangyari ang iniisip "namin"..hahahaha.. in oppose to my previous blog, it seems that i'm not that lucky after all, i only have 3 subjects this semester, plus 1 unit seminar,since i'm almost a "graduating" status student..hahahaha.. but it seems, that all of my professors had a conference and decided to have all their 1st exam on monday,to get even with me, since i usually don't listen to them..hahaha..JOKE, and with that i also have a seminar the next day, then thursday that week will be another exam for me....WOW..

add to that, me being an industrious Student assistant..hahaha..tomorrow, i'll proctor an exam:D:D

this is what i wore yesterday, ito rin pala suot ko sa profile pic ko sa FB, kaso that time, i'm wearing a high waisted trousers, with brown woven belt on it

i'm wearing that one, kasi buong araw ako nasa airconditioned room, dahil masipag akong Student assitant..joke lang, haggard day for me, and gabi na ako nakauwi kahapon,bakit kaya?? haha


me, finally inked..joke, that's me during bio101 lecture exam in short sleeping time for me and Mr. Jerald Mojica..hahaha

okay time to study na, and of course prepare my seminar :D


1 comment:

  1. hahaha good luck on your test! those teachers are probably trying to make every students lives miserable! sighh! damn teachers! anyways love your blog!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete